Welcome to the GSM-Tutors Forum!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members, search our boards or view our download links. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Register

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please read this forum.

How to Change iPhone Location | Spoof GPS Location on iPhone with Tenoshare iAnyGo (iOS 16 Supported)

Topic Author
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Nigeria
New Members Read Me!

Unread post by Admin » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:40 am

Welcome To The GMS-Tutors Forum!
GSM-Tutors Forum: This forum is a GSM knowledgebase, Dedicated to the GSM community with love!

DISCLAIMER!
Every new member should create their own introduction as a new topic, not to post as a reply on other members introduction.

How To Introduce Yourself As A New Member
While introducing yourself as a new member, don't just say "Hi", "Hello" or "Howdy", kindly add a few introductory information about yourself. See example below:

Code: Select all

Hi, My name is Admin, I'm a Technician, I live in Nigeria!
The syntax is as follows:

Code: Select all

Your welcome message: (eg. Hi, Hello, Howdy, etc...)
Name:
Profession:
Phone No: (Not compulsory)
Other Necessary Information: (The ones that could add value to the Forum, not the number of wives you have) lol! :)
Please Note: The above is just our syntax (the manner we do things), It must not be the same. Do at your wish!

Best Regards,
GSM-Tutors Admin

Use Search Button to get Instant Results | Follow Forum Rules
Aways find an appropriate forum (section) and post topics. No Trolls on board!

Return to “New Members Introduce Yourself”