Welcome to the GSM-Tutors Forum!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members, search our boards or view our download links. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Register

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please read this forum.

How to Change iPhone Location | Spoof GPS Location on iPhone with Tenoshare iAnyGo (iOS 16 Supported)

Topic Author
Perkings7
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Cameroon
How To Remove FRP and Security Code on Most MTK Devices using Miracle Box 100%

Unread post by Perkings7 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:55 pm

Hello, guys today I will be showing you how to remove Frp and security code on most MTK devices ranging from android version 4.4, 5.0, 5.1,6.0, 7.0, 7.1. I haven't tested on version 8.0 yet but I believe and hope it does works. The device I used in this post is Itel S32.

DISCLAIMER!
"This post is for educational purposes. Am not making this post to encourage mobile phone theft, do at your own risk!"

A couple of things you will need to succeed with this tutorial are listed below (Requirements):
* A laptop or Desktop
* MTK Drivers
* Miracle box or cracked version 2.58 [ Please, Login to view this link] or [ Please, Login to view this link] or [ Please, Login to view this link] or [ Please, Login to view this link]
* An MTK devices locked with either FRP or security code.
* You should have preliminary knowledge about Gsm Boxes and a fast and dynamic thinker. ( always try to think out of scope :roll: )

Follow the steps below carefully.

1) Lunch Miracle Box or Cracked Version 2.58 as Administrator
2) Click on Mtk Tab
3) Locate Format at the right-hand side of miracle box user interface
4) Just below format, you will see an option Safe mode checked
5) Click on safe mode it will bring up two other options being Auto and Advanced
6) Make sure you check Auto and Advanced mode
7) Now click on Start and when a dialog box appears to click on No to Continue
8)Now you will see (>>Waiting for USB Port..) the plug in your MTK device without holding any boot key
9) When you plug in your device a dialog box will appear asking which Block to format.
10) if you want to remove only security code eg Pin, Pattern or Password i.e being sure that you the device doesn't have Frp then Check Userdata and Cache the click OK
But if you have to remove only Frp the check only Frp Block and then click on format, Then allow it complete the process then remove your device and power it up!
11) If you doubt as to if the device if FRP locked + security lock the when the Select Block dialog box appears check FRP, Cache and Userdata

Thanks to the Gsm-Tutors Team.
Follow and subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/c/romshillzz
Facebook: [ Please, Login to view this link]

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

If this worked for you, use the thanks button!

Use Search Button to get Instant Results | Follow Forum Rules
Avoid Postings in wrong sections to prevent banning the offending account.