Welcome to the GSM-Tutors Forum!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members, search our boards or view our download links. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Register

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please read this forum.

How to Change iPhone Location | Spoof GPS Location on iPhone with Tenoshare iAnyGo (iOS 16 Supported)

need infinix x626 frp remove file

General Infinix Android phones discussion, solution, root, help.
Octoplus FRP Tool

Topic Author
kumar shravan
need infinix x626 frp remove file

Unread post by kumar shravan » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:17 am

pls help me
infinix x626 frp remove

RomShillzz
Administrator
Administrator
Donate:Image
Nigeria

Re: need infinix x626 frp remove file

Unread post by RomShillzz » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:48 pm

While I'm yet to provide you with the FRP Bypass File, follow the quick alternatives below to bypass/remove FRP on your Infinix S4 X626.

* You can bypass FRP on this device using my 2019 FRP Bypass Method (watch the video below):

* If you have Miracle Thunder v2.82 or later version, download your Infinix DA File from: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=71 and remove FRP by using the Advanced(FRP) Format option in Miracle Thunder. The video below will give you a clue on how to do this.

Use Search Button to get Instant Results | Follow Forum Rules
Avoid Spams in the forum to prevent banning the offending account. | https://romshillzz.net