Welcome to the GSM-Tutors Forum!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members, search our boards or view our download links. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Register

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please read this forum.

How to Change iPhone Location | Spoof GPS Location on iPhone with Tenoshare iAnyGo (iOS 16 Supported)

Topic Author
CoAsTaLz
VIP Member
VIP Member
Nigeria
LG A390 Phone Lock Successfully Unlocked

Unread post by CoAsTaLz » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:24 am

Hi, I would like to share my Success Story in unlocking LG A390 phone lock (password).

This device Chipset is MT6255.
I tried using Miracle Box, it will connect but not successful as its not supported!
I tried Volcano Box v2.8.3, v2.9.7, v2.9.9, v3.0.0 v3.1.0 using Built-in Boot-09(v5.1205)(62xx) and Built-in Boot-11(v5.1232)(625A/62xx)

---------------------------------------------------
Analysis of USB port,Please insert phone USB cable.
Connecting...
Hardware version:CA03
Software version:0002
CPU TYPE:6255
Internal version:8A00
Boot downloading complete!
>>Baud adjust...complete.
---------------------------------------------------

...but to no avail because I was only using USB instead of COM PORT cause my USB pinout got damaged!

STEPS
Now, attached is a file that will help you flash, unlock and remove password from LG A390. In the attachment, you will get LG A390 Firmware (KDZ), Flash Tool & a Video on how to flash this device!

Download Link: [ Please, Login to view this link]

Thank me later!

sekou82
France

Re: LG A390 Phone Lock Successfully Unlocked

Unread post by sekou82 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:12 am

Thank you veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You saved my life!!!!!! God bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!