Welcome to the GSM-Tutors Forum!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members, search our boards or view our download links. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Register

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please read this forum.

How to Change iPhone Location | Spoof GPS Location on iPhone with Tenoshare iAnyGo (iOS 16 Supported)

Topic Author
RomShillzz
Administrator
Administrator
Donate:Image
Nigeria
How To Become A Successful Mobile Phone Technician - A RomShillzz Guide

Unread post by RomShillzz » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:24 pm

As a Mobile Phone Technician, I've been into the GSM Market with over 13 years experience (starting from 2006). These days, youths/individuals just plunge into becoming a Mobile Phone Technician (MPT) without knowing the true concept and undergoing some training. On this article, I will be showing you some fact in becoming a great/successful mobile phone technician.

Before becoming a mobile phone technician, there are basic things you should understand which are as follows.

Understanding The Concept

First and foremost you will need to consider these concepts before going into any aspect as a mobile phone technician. As we all know, there are 2 Basic aspects you will consider as a mobile phone technician which are:

1. Software Aspect
2. Hardware Aspect

You will need to know which one to go into deeply, and which one to know partially or which one "not to". After reading this article, I believe you would know which one to choose.

Software Aspect

The software aspect is very wide, it deals with Firmware and the Operating System and any other Software-related things in any mobile device which with time, you would also learn some programming skills as it is also included in this aspect. In a layman language, you can call it "Flashing".

Hardware Aspect

The hardware aspect deals basically with Repairs and/or any Engineering-related skills, which you must often disassemble and reassemble mobile devices.

Choosing Your Aspect

In anything one is going into, they should know why they are doing it and what the want to archive in it. Choosing your aspect depends on yourself, and what you can do, but don't forget we learn new things every day.

If you want to be good at something, then you must have to dedicate to that thing in particular. This implies in the scenario below.

* If you want to choose the Software aspect then you must be dedicated to it alone (but that doesn't mean you shouldn't know some basic Hardware aspect i.e How to unscrew a device, How to disconnect battery terminals, How to make test points, etc...) as in some cases they could occur.

* If you want to Choose the Hardware aspect then you have nothing to do with the Software aspect except you want to go for the both which you know is not an easy task.

Remember: Being Jack of all trades doesn't mean you're a master of none, but make one aspect first, your priority then any other one can follow.

Working in Your Aspect - Getting Prepared

After deciding on which to choose, then you may now develop into your aspect in your everyday life. This is mostly the expensive part of it all as "you can not make a phone call without airtime (or data/internet connection) :)"

Now that you need to get started, there are things (Tools) you need to have for a start based on the aspect you have chosen, but never get discouraged in this step, just start from somewhere then later you can explore.

Don't forget: Never allow this stage to ruin you from making it bigger!

Let me give you an example of what I mean by the statement above, I will be using the Software aspect to make this example as that is the only field I'm a professional in.

Some of my participants will always complain they don't have tools, boxes, dongles when they contact me for some solutions, but they work every day. How? What the work with is "Cracked Tools." The fact is, No Technician will come up with a proof and tell me they've never used a crack tool before! but just like I said, "Start From Somewhere" But never rely on these Crack Tools, once you have gotten few earnings with them, then go buy some box/dongles/tools.

I'm no fan of Cracked Tool cause you can't be a professional without tools (professional tools).

Learn New Things - Do Research

Just as the world is global likewise knowledge is becoming new. Always learn new things base-on your aspect. You can surf the internet (just as Google is my second home), Learn from those with experience, Join GSM Communities (just like GSM-Tutors Forum), Join WhatsApp GSM Groups (just like RomShillzz WhatsApp Groups), Ask questions about things you don't know.

In a plain fact, why joining forums or groups when you can't make use of them? These groups are an interactive platform where you can learn new things, just like an adage says "Those who ask questions don't get lost." So make proper use of them.

Know Your Standards - Know Your Limits!

Learning new things is not a crime, but there are certain things you shouldn't drop your standards for. For example, (Me) as a software technician, there are certain works I can't force my self to do, just like works of both Software and Hardware faults, I will rather do the Software aspect and redirect the customer to anyone who can fix the Hardware faults. Permit me to use my Nigeria slang; "No be every work you go chop from!"

If you like my article, please use the thanks button, and don't forget to comment by posting a reply.

Copyright RomShillzz. And should not be reproduced!

Use Search Button to get Instant Results | Follow Forum Rules
Avoid Spams in the forum to prevent banning the offending account. | https://romshillzz.net