Welcome to the GSM-Tutors Forum!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members, search our boards or view our download links. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Register

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please read this forum.

How to Change iPhone Location | Spoof GPS Location on iPhone with Tenoshare iAnyGo (iOS 16 Supported)

Topic Author
RomShillzz
Administrator
Administrator
Donate:Image
Nigeria
Solution to Samsung Galaxy Devices Stuck on Get PIT for mapping or Setup connection When Flashing/Upgrading

Unread post by RomShillzz » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:05 am

Are you getting a "Get PIT for mapping.." error when trying to flash/upgrade a Samsung Galaxy device? After getting the PIT file it now stuck's on "Setup connection"? Here's a fix for you!

I tried flashing a Samsung Galaxy SM-N920F/K using Odin Tool and it also ended up with this same error. After pulling out the PIT file from the device using Miracle box, I downloaded an upgraded version of the device firmware, v7.0 to upgrade the device which initially was v5.1.1, I still got the same "Get PIT for mapping.." and "Setup connection" error while using Odin.

I downloaded the 4 Files Firmware (Repair Firmware) this time around it was v5.1.1 (the actual version in the device) thinking that the error might be caused by the upgraded firmware version I was using. I tried again using Odin, It failed, tried Miracle Box, it failed, tried Z3X Box, it failed, tried Octuplus Box it also failed, I got exhausted.

Now I have no other choice but to troubleshoot. I download a lower version of Odin it failed, I downloaded the latest version it also failed.

Guess what? I downloaded this Patched version of Odin;

File Name: Odin3_v3.13.1_3B_PatcheD .zip
File Size: 1.3 MB
Download Link: [ Please, Login to view this link]

...loaded the firmware v7.0, Selected the PIT file (optional) and Started the process, Immediately, the process began. Finally, I had my Samsung SM-N920K/F device upgraded to the latest version 7.0!

After flashing and fixing the issue with the patched version of Odin, I decided to flash again using the normal version of Odin and everything went well, It seems the patched version has corrected some partitions in the device. See proof below.

odin3-pass.png
odin3-pass.png (98.01KiB)Viewed 11674 times

So I decided to share my experience with those who may/are/will also encounter this error someday.

If this worked for you, use the thanks button!

Use Search Button to get Instant Results | Follow Forum Rules
Avoid Spams in the forum to prevent banning the offending account. | https://romshillzz.net

5DDTech
Freak Poster
Freak Poster
Nigeria

Re: Solution to Samsung Galaxy Devices Stuck on Get PIT for mapping or Setup connection When Flashing/Upgrading

Unread post by 5DDTech » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:23 am

This explanation is not clear

Cool and gentle, a software engineer at the same time a blogger. Follow me on all social media @5DDTech and on WhatsApp +2349072771666
My website url [ Please, Login to view this link]

Topic Author
RomShillzz
Administrator
Administrator
Nigeria

Re: Solution to Samsung Galaxy Devices Stuck on Get PIT for mapping or Setup connection When Flashing/Upgrading

Unread post by RomShillzz » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:25 am

5DDTech wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:23 am
This explanation is not clear
Please tell, Where are you stuck?

Avoid Spams in the forum to prevent banning the offending account. | https://romshillzz.net

5DDTech
Freak Poster
Freak Poster
Nigeria

Unread post by 5DDTech » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:31 am

I have downloaded the 0din3 v3.13.1_3B_Patched.exe

Then connect the phone to PC in download mode

I load the firmware

Then click start

Still failed to flash
Given the same error

Cool and gentle, a software engineer at the same time a blogger. Follow me on all social media @5DDTech and on WhatsApp +2349072771666

Topic Author
RomShillzz
Administrator
Administrator
Nigeria

Unread post by RomShillzz » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:34 am

5DDTech wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:31 am
I have downloaded the 0din3 v3.13.1_3B_Patched.exe

Then connect the phone to PC in download mode

I load the firmware

Then click start

Still failed to flash
Given the same error
What kind of firmware did you load? I mean is it a Repair firmware (4 files) or just an AP firmware?

5DDTech
Freak Poster
Freak Poster
Nigeria

Unread post by 5DDTech » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:38 am

It's It's one file (AP) only

Topic Author
RomShillzz
Administrator
Administrator
Nigeria

Unread post by RomShillzz » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:43 am

5DDTech wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:38 am
If its only one AP file, then make sure you're using the exact firmware of your device. If I may ask;

1. What is the issue with the device?

2. Kindly post your device info (e.g Model, binary) and if possible a screenshot of the recovery menu and the firmware you're using.

3. Also, post a screenshot of the error you're getting when flashing with Odin Tool.

5DDTech
Freak Poster
Freak Poster
Nigeria

Unread post by 5DDTech » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:10 am

RomShillzz wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:43 am
5DDTech wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:38 am
If its only one AP file, then make sure you're using the exact firmware of your device. If I may ask;

1. What is the issue with the device?

2. Kindly post your device info (e.g Model, binary) and if possible a screenshot of the recovery menu and the firmware you're using.

3. Also, post a screenshot of the error you're getting when flashing with Odin Tool.

Armstrong2
Nigeria

Unread post by Armstrong2 » Tue May 05, 2020 12:13 pm

Samsung Galaxy J200h Stuck on Get PIT for mapping Fixed
credit goes to Romshillzz!!!

Attachments
15886807801601318444351.jpg
15886807801601318444351.jpg (1.24MiB)Viewed 10816 times

la dennis
Zimbabwe

Unread post by la dennis » Wed May 13, 2020 9:22 am

i need patched odin ,sir .cannot see the download link