Welcome to the GSM-Tutors Forum!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members, search our boards or view our download links. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Register

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please read this forum.

How to Change iPhone Location | Spoof GPS Location on iPhone with Tenoshare iAnyGo (iOS 16 Supported)

Topic Author
RomShillzz
Administrator
Administrator
Donate:Image
Nigeria
Tecno K9 Can't Connect To The Camera Fixed (Applicable to All Android Devices)

Unread post by RomShillzz » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:44 pm

Are you experiencing a camera issue with your Tecno K9 Device? Maybe not really Tecno K9 but other Android devices?

can't-connect-to-camera.jpg
can't-connect-to-camera.jpg (37.22KiB)Viewed 2732 times

When you launch your camera it pops-up an error message like this:

"Can't connect to the camera. Please make sure to close other apps that may use camera or flashlight."

I've experienced this issue too but in a Tecno K9 (Also applicable to all Android devices with similar camera issues).
This started all of a sudden, my phone never fell or got bricked or infected by a virus, just on its own! So I had no other option than to troubleshoot myself.

Troubleshooting:

First did a factory reset, after a successful reset, I launched the camera app, it displayed, (so I thought it has worked out), then I tried taking a picture then the camera app got frozen. The camera got stuck that I couldn't do anything more but to minimize and close the app. Then I decided to change the Operating System (OS) i.e flash the device. I downloaded it's firmware and flashed successfully. After flashing the device, I performed a hard reset and boot the device after.

Again, I tried opening the camera app, It opened but after taking a picture it got froze and stuck! Then I realised this problem is not a Software related issue.

I took the device to a hardware technician at my end, who has the same type of device but a scrap one, So I paid for the camera to be replaced and after he did that my device worked fine!

So I decided to make this post as this experience is worth sharing which could help people facing similar issues in their Android devices.

If this worked for you, use the thanks button!

Use Search Button to get Instant Results | Follow Forum Rules
Avoid Spams in the forum to prevent banning the offending account. | https://romshillzz.net

ADEBAYO KESHI
Nigeria

Re: Tecno K9 Can't Connect To The Camera Fixed (Applicable to All Android Devices)

Unread post by ADEBAYO KESHI » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:41 am

That's great I hope this one can work on tecno L9plus

Topic Author
RomShillzz
Administrator
Administrator
Donate:Image
Nigeria

Re: Tecno K9 Can't Connect To The Camera Fixed (Applicable to All Android Devices)

Unread post by RomShillzz » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:01 pm

ADEBAYO KESHI wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:41 am
That's great I hope this one can work on tecno L9plus
Any of those troubleshoot I mentioned should solve your issue!

Use Search Button to get Instant Results | Follow Forum Rules
Avoid Spams in the forum to prevent banning the offending account. | https://romshillzz.net