Welcome to the GSM-Tutors Forum!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members, search our boards or view our download links. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Register

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please read this forum.

How to Change iPhone Location | Spoof GPS Location on iPhone with Tenoshare iAnyGo (iOS 16 Supported)

How To Disable Factory Mode on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9305

Post any other success stories here including hardware.
Paxful

Topic Author
Perkings7
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Cameroon
How To Disable Factory Mode on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9305

Unread post by Perkings7 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:21 am

Hello, guys, I bring to you a solution on how to Disable Factory Mode on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9305.

What causes the Appearance of Factory Mode on Samsung devices?
Factory mode is usually caused by corrupt efs. (The EFS refers to a folder called EFS which can store information like meid, IMEI (Serial number), config, diag settings and radio settings, etc in an encrypted format at the file system level stores. So it is very necessary for us to backup EFS before flashing ROMs.)

WhatsApp Image 2018-08-17 at 11.52.02 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-08-17 at 11.52.02 AM.jpeg (50.4KiB)Viewed 2262 times

Below will be some tools and procedures you need to disable it.
Before you begin, take note that this process erases all your data and performs a factory reset. Make sure you do a backup before you carry on with this process. :D :D :D :D

1) Firstly you will need a device that has Factory mode activated.
2) You will also need Z3X Box 24.3 Cracked or Activated Box. Here is a link to the cracked version [ Please, Login to view this link] or [ Please, Login to view this link]
3) Cf auto root for the said devices above ruining Android 4.4.4 Kitkat version [ Please, Login to view this link] or [ Please, Login to view this link] or [ Please, Login to view this link]
Once the above files have been downloaded then you are ready to proceed.
Firstly you will need to give your GT-I9305 root Access. By so doing you will use the CF-Auto-Root-m3-m3zh-gti9305 file downloaded to root your device, The folder contains the root package and Odin which you will use to Flash the root file into the device.

WhatsApp Image 2018-08-19 at 2.35.27 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-08-19 at 2.35.27 AM.jpeg (277.44KiB)Viewed 2262 times

Put your devices (s3 i9305) into download mode by pressing and holding these three keys. Home + Volume down Rocker + Power key until you see a prompt screen asking you to press Volume Up to continue. Once you hit the volume up key at this stage you are in download mode as the next menu will show up.
* Connect your devices to the pc making sure you have installed Samsung drivers properly. Then launch Odin from the downloaded Cf Auto root Folder and click on AP button. It will take you directly to the root package then you load it.
* Once loaded making sure that you find your device at the com port in the user interface of the Tool then click on Start and allow it to do the rest after which the device will reboot.

WhatsApp Image 2018-08-19 at 2.35.11 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-08-19 at 2.35.11 AM.jpeg (219.56KiB)Viewed 2262 times

* On your device make sure you enable ADB (Android Debug Bridge), then plug to your PC.
* Now run Z3X tool 23.4 and select I9305 under model Tab, then go to Repair Tab.
* Under repair tab there are two connection options . the first being via com port and the other via ADB . Click on adb and accept the prompt that shows up on your devices to allow connection to the Software for proper functioning.
* When the above step is done you will receive another prompt to accept superuser access. Make sure you accept it and then click on Disable Factory Mode and allow the software to finish the rest. When the process is completed reboot your device and you have successfully Disabled Factory Mode On your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9305.

WhatsApp Image 2018-08-17 at 6.48.27 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-08-17 at 6.48.27 PM.jpeg (167.81KiB)Viewed 2262 times

A Big thanks to the RomShillzz Top Contributors Group on WhatsApp. ( #MAGASTORY, #Future Phones, #NEY JAZZY, #TECHY, #ADEBAYOR KEHSI TECH #Emelentino #Romshillz Admin. A special thanks to #AMYTECH for the heads up.)

If this worked for you feel free to use the thank you button

Follow the link below and subscribe to our Youtube channel for more Tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/c/romshillzz

Use Search Button to get Instant Results | Follow Forum Rules
Avoid Postings in wrong sections to prevent banning the offending account.